Little Caprice – plugged and chained



Poor Little Caprice had to deal with the plug inside her for the rest of the day, it was in our little contract. She didn't really like it, I seemed. But I think she was just putting on her sad face to get unlocked sooner. Who can resist those big eyes and this cute pout!
Well, I could… just barely. I made her take off the rest of her clothes and collared her. Then I used a chain to lock her to the bed. It would be perfect to see her frustration, not able to go anywhere, nothing to do, not even given her access to her phone. And when Little Caprice gets bored… well, google it, she only really likes to do one thing. And that's to touch herself. Rubbing the front shield did not give her any pleasure. Moving her hips only made the plug go in and out a little. She was getting more wet, but there was nothing she could do to get any real
pleasure.
I loved having Little Caprice as my pet slave, I really did. I think no one in the world will ever lock Caprice ! in a chastity belt, except me. Which almost feels like an honor, because she is so cute, gorgeous, famous, and a very sweet girl in private life. To keep her for almost a day in a plugged belt was fun to watch, especially since I could see the vaginal plug insider her through the anal opening of the belt!
It's not a long Deal, but it is Little Caprice and she was getting so frustrated that I knew she would masturbate right in front of me whenever I would finally give her the key! But not just yet…. not just yet…
None. None. - Nicki Blue plays with Shemale Sarina Valentina jerks her little cock. None. Young blonde Asian ladyboy in chains blowjob and anal doggystyle pumped.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11663kbps
Audio: 185kbps





File size: 501.0 MB





Comments

Popular Posts